Friday, July 24, 2009

Day Seventeen At the Office

I'm back!!

Sorry to all those who actually get a kick out of reading my blog. I took a small vacation which was much needed and for once in my life decided to 'unplug' myself for a week. I know it has been longer than a week since my last blog; but with the Stampede and then my vacation, I haven't really had a whole lot of time. So lets get to it.

I will be adding more blogs now that I have signed onto my blogspot through my iPhone, I will also be minimizing the length of my blogs. I have been reading other blogs on the blogspot website and there are some really really long ones and then there are some short ones; I find that I read the short ones more than the long ones, they keep me coming back for more.

I recently returned from a small vacation out to the coast of British Columbia; I had a blast and attended a wedding and did some drinking and had all my drinks poured for me, this makes me a happy camper. I took my dog with me for the ride and just to get him out of the city as well, I could tell he enjoyed his time out there but we are both happy to be home.

Summer seems to be passing by so quickly, in this city we all know that when summer ends its time to throw the snow tires back on. Although I'm not complaining about the amazing weather we have been blessed with, it seems as though we are actually having a summer. What I like about warm summer nights is that I find myself more energized and I sleep less and accomplish more; it's almost as though I'm superman and I am being charged by the sun's energy, makes me feel somewhat indestructible!

Summer also brings am whole whack load of series premiers and season premiers on the good ol' boob tube, makes for a great little Sunday evening. I am a huge Big Brother fan and I am currently wrapped up in the latest season. I would love for Big Brother to come to Canada and I could be on it and make an ass out of myself in real life, rather than just on the blogspot.

That's it for now kids, enjoy the great weather and make sure to stay hydrated...I find that beer is great for hydration.

-Digiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment