Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day Eighteen At the Office

Hello my fellow drinkers.

I would like to start by thanking mother nature for the great weather we've been having in this fine city; nothing beats sweaty balls and stale air, but seriously I am enjoying the hotness of it all.
In this city; hot weather means mini skirts and tube tops, which means for us guys, it's going from six to twelve on the regular. I love how the skanks come out to play and the creeps come out to stare and slur all over them; makes me feel as though I live in a city full of douche bags and whores, which for the most part is true.

Ladies!!!!!!! There's a lot to be said about class. If you wish to impress a guy try going out and buying a cute little sun dress and work on your tan; then maybe instead of wearing next to nothing and attracting all the moron's this fine city has to offer, you might actually snag you a real man.

Don't get me wrong; I love skanks and I love boobs and I love mini skirts, I just don't think that you ladies love guys like me who would love to see you for a night and kick you in the morning, never to be heard from again.

Final thought? How bout I leave that one to you.

-Digiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment