Saturday, August 8, 2009

Day Twenty At the Office

Hello my lush readers.

Today is all about my little brother Simon. Since we were little kids running around doing our 'ninja survival tests' and climbing up just about every building or tree we came in contact with; we both have been heavily into martial arts, our family is well decorated in many different styles. Our main focus growing up (aside from the other martial arts we studied) was the ancient and traditional art of Bujinkan Ninjutsu. We both had great idea's about becoming modern day Ninja; we both trained hard and played hard, we both have achieved our goals.

Tonight is Simon's professional debut as a mixed martial artist. He's fighting in a small venue in Terrace British Columbia; I don't know much abo0ut these promoters, I do know that Simon is more than ready! Doing martial arts our entire lives and having a passion and respect for many different styles, has made the transition to the mixed martial arts world an easy one. Simon and I are very close in age and have many similar interests; we grew up close to one another and remain that way to this day, brothers and best friends.

I'm simply writing this blog with the soul purpose of respecting my younger brother and giving him prop's for getting out there; with nobody but his Jiu-Jitsu coach to corner him, he is truly doing this alone...for himself. I pity the opponent who stands across the cage from my brother. When the referee says 'let's get it on'; I have fears that the person approaching my brother is walking into a tornado of pain, I feel really bad for him.

Other than wishing him luck, I really have nothing else to say. So good luck little brother! Smash him a few times for me! Can't wait to hear the results!

Two fisting tonight at my place for UFC 101...holla' atchya' boy!!!!

-Digiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment