Friday, August 14, 2009

Day Twenty One At the Office

Hello my peeps!

It's been a long week and an odd week as well. I broke a tooth the other day and enjoyed a nice two hour visit to the dentist yesterday afternoon. I usually love going to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and hear from the dental assistant and dentist about how beautiful my teeth are; so naturally when I went in yesterday with a mangled and broken (ugly) tooth, I was a little more than slightly embarrassed to smile at the quirky assistants feeble attempts to make me laugh.
I hate the feeling of being frozen! I hate the feeling when the freezing wears off as well. Lets just say I hate anything to do with dental surgery!

On Saturday my younger brother engaged in his pro debut as a mixed martial artist. He won the fight in the second round and showed a strong will to NEVER give up! No matter how many times he was down; he always made sure to get back up and didn't let off until his opponent tapped out a little more than half way through the second round, due to repeated strikes to the head and face. I'm proud of my brother and his latest accomplishment; I hope this serves as notice for him and wakes him up a little to the endless possibilities that are within his reach and at times on the very tips of his fingers. I will post the link so none of u miss the fight. Congratulations Simon!

Now for all of you who don't know, I am writing this blog for YOU! If you enjoy it; please let me know, I enjoy the feed back. If you like reading about the often times funny and always entertaining happenings in my life, add and follow my blog. It's easy and the site walks you through it. Thank you all for the continued support and feed back!

'Happy Hour' should last all day..then it would be 'Happy Day' instead of just an hour!

-Digi....wait for it....

http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/5719506/14983114

No comments:

Post a Comment