Friday, August 21, 2009

Day Twenty Two At the Office

Good morning beautiful people.

I've been enjoying my time in the blogosphere; I've had plenty of people tell me how much they enjoy my blog, I've also had some haters who wouldn't know what a blog is without the help of Google. I'm now on the hunt for people looking to get sponsorship and or advertisement space on my page. I know I only have three followers on the actual blog site; however, I have a lot more loyal readers that aren't followers yet. I'm also looking for fellow bartenders that have a creative side and are good with words, that would be interested in blogging on a daily or weekly basis under my blog page.

If there are any bartenders looking to share some experiences they've had within the industry, let me know and we'll set you up and get you started. The stories have to be real and no names can be used. I don't care how vulgar or graphic you choose to be, as long as it's written well and gets people's attention.

As far as the advertisement space goes; I have at least three spots available and I work on a time line contract. I am also open to the idea of sponsoring individuals or teams if anyone is interested.

Please let me know if you would like to join the team and make shit happen!

Stay drunk,

-Digiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment